Close this search box.

Report a Water/Sewer Concern

If you are having a problem with your water or see a water main break, please contact the Water Department at 515-382-2074 or by e-mail (  The current Water Quality Report is available by clicking here. The water department’s hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you have a problem and no one is answering their phone you may contact the Nevada City Hall at 515-382-5466 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. If your problem is not during normal business hours, please contact Story County Dispatch at 515-382-4305 and they will contact the appropriate staff to correct the problem.

  • Personal Information is not required if you wish to remain anonymous.

Skip to content