City Council - Meeting Packets
City Council - Meeting Minutes Archive
Board of Adjustments
NEVADA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday October 11th, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Council Chamber, Nevada City Hall 1209 6th Street
A. Call the meeting to order – Roll Call
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Approval of May 10th, 2022 Meeting Minutes
D. Public Hearing as published in the September 29th, 2022 Nevada Journal:
E. To consider a resolution to approve or deny the request for a variance by ROSK Development to have 20ft rear yard setback on the property owned by them at 102 K Avenue.
F. To consider a resolution to approve or deny the request for a variance by Michael and Paula Feltner to have the finished fence side face on the property owned by them at 1105 6th Street.
Board of Adjustments - Meeting Minutes
NEVADA PUBLIC LIBRARY TRUSTEES
Monday, November 20, 2023
Regular Meeting 5:00 PM
Nevada Public Library Meeting Room
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Citizen Input
- Approval of Consent Agenda as follows:
- Approve minutes of October 16, 2023 regular meeting
- Approve November claims $15,893.50
- Accept and place on file Director’s Memo dated November 17, 2023
- Accept and place on file October 2023 financial report
- Building Maintenance: C&K Quotes
- Continuing Education: Library Ordinances
- Director Report
- Adjourn – Next meeting December 18, 2023 at 5:00 pm in the Nevada Public Library Meeting Room.
This notice was posted on the official bulletin board November 17, 2023 in compliance with the requirements of the open meetings law.
Library Board Minutes
Parks & recreation Board
PARKS & RECREATION BOARD
Wednesday, October 18th, 2023– 5:15 P.M.
Conference Room @ City Hall – 1209 6th St
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Approval of the Consent Agenda (Any item on the Consent Agenda may be removed for separate consideration).
A. Approve Minutes of September 20, 2023 Regular Board Meeting.
B. Accept and place on file Expense Report through September 2023.
C. Accept and place on file Financial Report for through September 2023.
D. Accept and place on file Secretary’s Report for Cemetery.
E. Accept and place on file the following Staff Reports:
1. Director’s Report
2. Assistant Director’s Report
3. Building and Grounds Coordinator’s Report
4. Sexton’s Report
5. PUBLIC FORUM: This is a time set aside for comments from the public on topics related to the Parks and Recreation Department and/or the Municipal Cemetery (no action can be taken).
6. OLD BUSINESS
A. Field house updates and appropriate follow-up.
1. Policies- Holidays
2. Restructured Fee Schedule
3. Naming of Pond
4. Construction update
7. NEW BUSINESS
8. STAFF AND BOARD MEMBER REPORTS
This agenda was posted on the official bulletin board on October 13th, 2023 in compliance with the requirements of the open meetings law
Parks & Recreation - Meeting Minutes
Planning & Zoning Commission
Planning & Zoning Commission
July 3rd, 2023 5:00pm
Council Chambers, City Hall 1209 6th Street
- Call the meeting to order – Roll Call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approve and place on file the minutes of the June 5th, 2023
- Public Forum: Time for comments from the public on P&Z business other than those listed on this agenda
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair
- Review Annexation- Kinney-Lindstrom Foundation
6a. Make recommendation to City Council
- City Administrator/ Commission Members/ Staff Reports
This agenda was posted on the official bulletin board Friday June 30th, 2023 in compliance with the requirements of the open-meeting law.