Access meeting agendas, meeting packets (City Council), and meeting minute archives below:
City Council - Meeting Packets
City Council - Meeting Minutes Archive
April 24, 2023 (special meeting)
Board of Adjustments
NEVADA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Tuesday October 11th, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Council Chamber, Nevada City Hall 1209 6th Street
A. Call the meeting to order – Roll Call
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Approval of May 10th, 2022 Meeting Minutes
D. Public Hearing as published in the September 29th, 2022 Nevada Journal:
E. To consider a resolution to approve or deny the request for a variance by ROSK Development to have 20ft rear yard setback on the property owned by them at 102 K Avenue.
F. To consider a resolution to approve or deny the request for a variance by Michael and Paula Feltner to have the finished fence side face on the property owned by them at 1105 6th Street.
Board of Adjustments - Meeting Minutes
Library Board Minutes
NEVADA PUBLIC LIBRARY TRUSTEES
Monday, May 15, 2023
Regular Meeting 5:00 PM
Nevada Public Library Meeting Room
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Citizen Input
- Approval of Consent Agenda as follows:
- Approve minutes of April 17, 2023 regular meeting
- Approve May claims totaling $15,775.19
- Accept and place on file Director’s Memo dated May 11, 2023
- Accept and place on file April 2023 financial report
- Enrich Iowa Agreement
- 2023 Safety Training Schedule – Late Openings
- FY 2023 Budget Amendments
- Policy Review: Circulation Policy
- Policy Review: Tornado Shelter Policy
- Director Report
- Director Evaluation
- Adjourn – Next meeting June 19, 2023 at 5:00 pm in the Nevada Public Library Meeting Room.
This notice was posted on the official bulletin board May 12, 2023 in compliance with the requirements of the open meetings law.
Parks & recreation Board
PARKS & RECREATION BOARD
Wednesday, March 1st, 2023– 5:15 P.M.
Council Chambers @ City Hall – 1209 6th Street
- Call the Meeting to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Consent Agenda (Any item on the Consent Agenda may be removed for separate consideration).
- Approve Minutes of January 18th, 20223 Regular Board Meeting.
- Accept and place on file Expense Report through January 2023.
- Accept and place on file Financial Report for through January 2023.
- Accept and place on file Secretary’s Report for Cemetery.
- Accept and place on file the following Staff Reports:
- Director’s Report
- Assistant Director’s Report
- Building and Grounds Coordinator’s Report
- Sexton’s Report
- PUBLIC FORUM: This is a time set aside for comments from the public on topics related to the Parks and Recreation Department and/or the Municipal Cemetery (no action can be taken).
- OLD BUSINESS
- Field house updates and appropriate follow-up.
- Furniture Quotes.
- Donor Recognition.
- Update to Fee Appendix & Appropriate follow-up.
- NEW BUSINESS
- 2023 Aquatic Center Season & Appropriate follow-up.
- Hattery Park Shelter & Appropriate follow-up.
- Parks & Rec Night & Appropriate follow-up
- STAFF AND BOARD MEMBER REPORTS
This agenda was posted on the official bulletin board on February 24th, 2023 in compliance with the requirements of the open meetings law.
Parks & Recreation - Meeting Minutes
Planning & Zoning Commission
Planning & Zoning Commission
October 10th, 2022 6:15pm
Conference Room, City Hall 1209 6th Street
1. Call the meeting to order – Roll Call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approve and place on file the minutes of the August 29th, 2022
4. Public Forum: Time for comments from the public on P&Z business other than those listed on this agenda
5. Public Hearing for Rezoning the Property at 625 Academy Circle, Oak Park Estates from R-4 (Multiple Family Dwelling District) to PUD(Planned Unit Development)
5a. Recommend approval or denial to the City Council.
6. Public Hearing for Rezoning the Property at 2000 5th Street, North View Development from AR(Agricultural-Residential Reserve District) to R-2(Single and Two Family Dwelling District)
6a. Recommend approval or denial to the City Council.
7. City Administrator/ Commission Members/ Staff Reports
This agenda was posted on the official bulletin board Friday October 7th, 2022 in compliance with the requirements of the open-meeting law.