Finance / Budget Information
- Resolution No. 028, Approval of the Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Maximum Property Tax Dollars
The City of Nevada, Iowa, held the public hearing regarding the Proposed Property Tax Levy per Iowa Code section 384.15A and approved Resolution No. 028 (2019/2020) approving the Maximum Property Tax Dollars.
View Resolution No. 028 (PDF)
- Public Hearing Notice – Proposed Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Budget
The City of Nevada, Iowa, will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 23, 2020 at 6 p.m. at Nevada City Hall Council Chambers for the proposed Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Budget.
View City Newspaper Notice (PDF)
- Nevada Budget FY 2019 (PDF)
- Nevada Budget FY 2020 (PDF)
- Iowa Department of Management – Local Budget Page – This link takes you to the Iowa Department of Management’s web site for local government. On the left hand side of the page you can access current and previous years City Budgets for the entire state. You can also search city valuations and tax rates for the entire state.
- Iowa Department of Revenue and Finance – Local Option Sales Tax Information – From this web site you can click on the “Local Option” under the History of Distribution Payments to down load and excel spread sheet of Local Option Sales Tax for all taxing entities in Iowa.
- Iowa Auditor’s Office – From this web site you can obtain current financial audits for the City of Nevada and all other governmental agencies.