Request Service Pause

A property owner may request water service be temporarily discontinued and shut off at the curb stop when the property is expected to be vacant for an extended period of time. There is a fee for disconnecting and reconnecting service; however, during the period when service is temporarily discontinued there shall be no monthly minimum service charge. Please note the City will not drain pipes or pull meters for temporary vacancies. For fee schedule please contact the City Administrative Offices at (515) 382-5466.

Skip to content