Report a Sewer Problem

Storms sewers are maintained by the streets department. If you see a problem with an intake that is plugged you may contact the streets department directly by calling 515-382-4813. You must leave a detailed message with your name and contact information along with the address of the problem and the type of problem.

If it’s an emergency or on the weekend, call 515-382-4305. 

  • Personal Information is not required if you wish to remain anonymous.


No major news alerts at this time

This alert area will be used to notify residents of major news alerts in the City. Please sign up to receive text or email emergency alerts.

Emergency Alert Sign Up →
Skip to content